Bucks County Consumer Bankruptcy Lawyer
Helping to Restore Your Financial Health
Are you drowning in debt? Do you want to stop foreclosure on your home? Do you want a brighter financial future?
The Law Offices of Michael S. Schwartz is dedicated to providing the highest standard of legal services to people in Bucks County, Delaware County, Montgomery County and Philadelphia County. We want to help you restore your financial health.
To schedule a free consultation with a Southampton, Perkasie or Havertown, Pennsylvania, consumer bankruptcy lawyer, call 215-259-3685 or contact us online.
Our Southampton Attorney — Finding the Right Debt Relief Solution for You
Attorney Michael S. Schwartz can review your financial situation and recommend the right solution for you. We can advise and represent you in these and other matters:
- Bankruptcy counseling — At your free initial consultation, we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of bankruptcy and help you make the decision that is right for you.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — We will eliminate as many debts as possible, while enabling you to keep most of your personal property.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — Our firm will work to reduce your debts and develop an affordable debt reorganization plan designed to pay off your debts and restore you to financial wellness, including exploring options available under Chapter 13 bankruptcy such as lien stripping and cram downs.
- Stopping foreclosure and repossession — We can litigate mortgage foreclosure complaints or use the bankruptcy laws to stop foreclosure, stop repossession and obtain debt relief for you.
- Loan modifications — Our firm helps people reduce their mortgage payments and outstanding loan amounts.
- Short sales — We can help you get out from under an unmanageable mortgage, while protecting your interests.
- Divorce and bankruptcy — We can advise and represent you regarding your debt reduction options before or after a divorce.
- IRS debts — We can negotiate an offer in compromise or installment agreement with the IRS or force the IRS to accept a payment plan through a Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Alternatives to bankruptcy — We represent people in litigation against lenders and mortgage brokers who have engaged in predatory lending practices. If you believe you have been the victim of fraud by a lender, we can help.
- Defense of credit card lawsuits — We represent clients who are being sued by a credit card company or other creditors for unpaid debts.
- Small business bankruptcy — We represent small business owners who have personally guaranteed business debt and help them to avoid personal financial ruin as a result.
The Power of Bankruptcy
Michael S. Schwartz has more than 15 years experience as a bankruptcy attorney. He can use the bankruptcy laws to stop creditor harassment, foreclosure, repossession, judgments and garnishments and obtain maximum debt relief for you. If you have significant student loan debts, mortgage debt, medical debt or credit card debt, put our experience to work.
Get a Free Consultation From a Bankruptcy Counseling Law Firm, Serving Perkasie and Feasterville
What is the difference between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies? What is a means test and how does it work? How do I navigate the bankruptcy filing process? Get answers to these and other bankruptcy questions by calling us at 215-259-3685 or by contacting us online for a free consultation with a debt relief lawyer, serving Southampton, Havertown and Perkasie.
With offices in Havertown, Perkasie and Southampton, Pennsylvania, we are pleased to offer our service to people and businesses throughout Bucks County, Delaware County, Philadelphia and the surrounding areas.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.