BANKRUPTCY LAWYER BUCKS COUNTY PA
Law Office of Michael Schwartz
Two Convenient Offices in Bucks County
707 Lakeside Park, Southampton, PA 18966
101 N. 5th Street, Perkasie, PA 18944
5 Star Rated Bankruptcy Lawyer Michael Schwartz, Bucks County, PA
Michael Schwartz is a premier Bucks County bankruptcy lawyer with offices in Southampton, PA and Perkasie, PA. We understand that facing financial difficulties can be a stressful and overwhelming experience, and we are here to help you navigate the process of bankruptcy with compassion and expertise.
With over 20 years of experience working with the Bucks County community, Bankruptcy lawyer Michael Schwartz has helped countless individuals and businesses eliminate their debt and start fresh. We understand the unique challenges of bankruptcy law and can provide you with the guidance and support you need to make the best decisions for your financial future.
We provide a wide range of bankruptcy services, including:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Also known as liquidation bankruptcy, Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to discharge most of your unsecured debt, such as credit card debt and medical bills.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: This type of bankruptcy allows you to reorganize your debt and develop a repayment plan over a period of three to five years.
- Business bankruptcy: We can assist with Chapter 7 bankruptcy for businesses that are struggling financially.
- Bankruptcy alternatives: If bankruptcy is not the right option for you, we can help you explore alternative options such as debt consolidation or negotiation with creditors.
Why Choose Us?
Choosing the right bankruptcy lawyer is critical to the success of your case. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose our firm:
- Experience: Bankruptcy lawyer Michael Schwartz has over 20 years of experience helping individuals and businesses in Bucks County and the surrounding areas to successfully navigate bankruptcy.
- Personalized attention: We understand that every case is unique, and we will work closely with you to understand your individual needs and develop a customized strategy to help you achieve your financial goals.
- Compassion: We understand the stress and anxiety that comes with financial difficulties, and we will provide you with the compassionate support you need to get through this challenging time.
- Results-oriented: Bankruptcy lawyer Michael Schwartz is committed to achieving the best possible outcome for every client. We will work tirelessly to help you eliminate your debt and start fresh.
Contact Us Today
If you are struggling with overwhelming debt, don't wait to get the help you need. Contact us today to schedule a consultation in one of our convenient Bucks County offices with our experienced bankruptcy lawyer, Michael Schwartz. We will provide you with the guidance and support you need to make the best decisions for your financial future.